Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the Puppy by you (the “Customer” or “you”). We are cute french bulldog empire with email address
- firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone number +1 (719) 301-5937; (“Cute french bulldog empire ” or “us” or “we”).These are the terms on which we sell a Puppy to you. By ordering any of the Puppies or signing this Terms and Conditions, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Puppy from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
3. Customer means an individual or business who desires purchase a Puppy from Cute french bulldog empire under the terms of this Terms and Conditions;
4. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the purchase of the Puppy;
5. Delivery Location means the airport of which the Puppy is to be shipped to, as set out in the Order;
If you are interested in any of our puppies on our website and live too far to drive down and pick up the puppy in person, then we can make the arrangements for you to have your puppy on a next or same day delivery. The puppy will be shipped to the closest airport near you or hand delivered to your home. Delivery prices are per county, region or country. In most cases the puppy will arrive within 4-8 hours within the US and 72 hours max international delivery from the departure time. However, sometimes delays do occur due to weather or puppy checking, so check the flight with the airline before you leave your home to go to the airport.
General Airline Requirements
- The puppy must be at least 9 weeks 4 days old.
- Must be accompanied with a veterinarian Health/Acclimation Certificate
- Some airlines have restrictions for temperature and will check destination and arrival flight temperature forecasts.
Cost Of Shipping Via Airline
- Veterinarian Health/Acclimation Certificate Approx
- Cost of Travel Kennel (depends on size of crate)
- Airfreight is determined by the weight of the puppy and the weight/size of the Crate (Larger/heavier and older puppies can cost more).
International Customers Contact Us For A Quote. If You Decide To Have A Puppy Shipped To You, We Will Need The Following Information:
- Your full name, that you have I.D. for, you will need to show this at the airport cargo desk when you pick up your puppy
- The full name of someone else who also has I.D., as a “back up’ person for pickup so they can pick up your puppy, if, in case of an emergency you are unable.
- Your physical address, it cannot be a post office box
- Phone numbers that you can easily be reached at, preferably at least two numbers.
- The name of the COUNTY that you live in
- The name of the airport that you prefer your puppy to arrive at, and the name of an optional airport.
- What puppy you are interested in.
Safe And Comfortable Shipping Process:
Puppies aren’t vases or art supplies, so when you hear that he or she can be shipped to you, your first reaction is probably shock. Before you panic, get that picture of cardboard boxes and foam peanuts out of your mind! Shipping puppies is usually quite safe and any airlines or trucking companies that take live animals have procedures in place to be sure they arrive in good health.
Airlines will either ship puppies in the cargo compartment which sounds a bit callous and scary, but is actually fairly safe and comfortable for the puppy, especially if there is no need for a layover or cargo transfer or the pet to be stowed under the passenger’s seat in lieu of carry on luggage. This is probably the safest mode of air travel, but may be more expensive and what we mostly use since we pay an additional fee for the pet. We do ship by Land using a trucking company that specializes in transporting pets is another option. The trucks will carry puppies, dropping off and picking up dogs on a very carefully planned route that can cover as much as half of the United States in one long road trip.
We always give all our puppies a Bordetella vaccine prior to shipping to avoid the chances of other dogs or pets infecting them.
RISK AND TITLE
- Risk of damage to or loss of, any Puppy will pass to you when the Puppy is delivered to you.
- You do not own the Puppy until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Puppy still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
WITHDRAWAL, RETURNS, AND CANCELLATION YOU CANNOT WITHDRAW THE ORDER ONCE A DEPOSIT HAS BEEN ALREADY BEEN MADE.
Right to cancel
Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you cannot cancel, exchange, or get a refund from Cute french bulldog empire once the deposit has been made.
We have a legal duty to supply the Puppy in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
Upon delivery, the Puppy will:
be of healthy;
be reasonably fit; and
conform to their description or features.
Cute french bulldog empire will provide after-sales support services to the Customer, by providing any reasonable assistance required by the Customer.
SUCCESSORS AND OUR SUB-CONTRACTORS
The Customer cannot transfer the benefit of this Contract to someone else and shall remain liable for the obligations under the Contract. Cute french bulldog empire should not be held liable for any acts of any third party contracted to help perform its duties under this Terms and Conditions.
CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND THE CONTROL OF EITHER PARTY
In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
the party’s obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer’s above rights relating to the delivery
Cute french bulldog empire does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of Cute french bulldog empire ’ other legal obligations. Subject to this, Cute french bulldog empire is not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (e.g. loss of profit) to the Customer’s business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by the Customer – because Cute french bulldog empire believes the Customer is not buying the Puppy wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession.
GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND COMPLAINTS
The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the laws of UNITED STATES . Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Judiciary of USA.
We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: If a dispute occurs the Customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 2 days.